Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finish the story...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Finish the story... Empty
PostSubject: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:23 am

Here, someone writes a small paragraph to finish the last one. At the start and end of each paragraph, you must write either UNTIL... or BUT...
You can post in or out of character and we will post a new start of the story every month

Okayy xD (:

One day, Becca was walking down the street in Forks. She was on holiday with Rice and Hayley and Zoe and Holly and she'd decided to meet them in a café. Becca looked down as a cat brushed her legs. She bumped into Robert Pattinson. "Oh my God, I'm sorry." Becca gushed before she looked up. When she did, Robert was smiling. He invited her into the closest café for a cup of coffee. She sat down at the table with him and started talking to him..UNTIL...
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:25 am

Rob asked her to marry him,and Rice got jealous. "IF SHE CAN MARRY ROBERT STUPID PATTIONSON. WHY CANT I MARRY JACKSON STUPID RATHBONE?" Then she took out her cutout of Jackson,and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sorry Jackson-pooh. I didnt mean that." She said with a smile. Then she growled. 'AND BECCA YOU STOLE MY GAME!" She yelled with a rawr.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:49 am

UNTIL.... Holly came running into the cafe', "GUYS! GUYS! I'm now officially a vampire!" I screamed and went to sit next to the window showing everyone her sparkling skin. UNTIL....
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:33 am

UNTIL . . . Becca and Rob ran over and pulled Holly out of the light due to the humans in the café. Becca apologised sincerely to Rice, because the game was just so good. Then she whispered something in Rob's ear. He pulled out his cell UNTIL . . .
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Until The Volturi Came and asked Holly for some friend chicken,and Rob kissed Becca
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:34 pm

UNTIL... Becca hopped over the counter, grabbed fried chicked, gave it to the Volturi and ushered them out before they could kill anyone. Finally, Rob's call came through and Jackson Rathbone was standing in the doorway. UNTIL...
Back to top Go down
Miley McCarty

Miley McCarty

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:29 pm

UNTIL...Rice blasted out into one of Jackson's songs,and asked Becca to join in. Then Rob screamed at the top of his lungs "BECCA COME BACK I LOVE YOU WAY MORE THAN KRISTEN!"
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 am

Becca ran to Rob's side at once, joining in with the song Rice was singing. Then Jackson looked at Rice and his jaw dropped. He ran over and knelt dow in front of her, pulling out a small square jewellery box. He opened it and inside was an edible ring. Becca p*ssed herself laughing because she had stolen the actual ring. UNTIL...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finish the story...   Finish the story... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finish the story...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight meets Harry Potter :: Out Of Character :: Games-
Jump to: