Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)

Go down 
+2
Rosalie Hale
Becca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:47 am

I clapped and cheered for Edward, grinning.
"Alice Cullen?" Dumbledore's voice rang through the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:40 am

I watched Alice skip upto the chair and sit down as they placed the hat on her head. When it was busy mumbling about stuff. I started to get nervous about what house I would be put in. My mind went to slytherin automatically. I'd been troublesome and still was. Then to the 2nd possibility, Ravenclaw. Rose was in it, we were blood relatives so that was just as likely. I sighed, panicking a little. I saw Jasper look at me, of corse he would have felt my panic. Then something hit me what if the hat realized I was her neice? Everyone was already suspicous.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Hayley nodded at Edward and made the hat say it come on stup hat. she thought and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 pm

I looked around the school, not paying attention to the hat still mumbling about alice.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Hayley had her head down and concentrated on Alice. When it was Nichole's turn she needed to know what she wants because Nichole was the little sister.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:50 pm

The hat shouted Hufflepuff and we grinned. Now at least everyone was with someone they knew. I heard Zoe's thoughts and dug through her memories to find a calm, happy one. I brought it to the front of her mind.

Dumbledore called out Nichole's name.
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Nichole

Nichole

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Nichole stumbled to the chair and sat down. she looked through the little curtain fo heair in front of her eyes and took a deep breathe. pain panic disaster hurtache erhm black white what else could she think of?
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:03 pm

I walked in coughing. I wondered if there was anyone here who could mess it up for me. I hoped so
Back to top Go down
Nichole

Nichole

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 am

Nichole heard the word slytherin and quickly got of the chair giving back the hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2