Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee Carlie Cullen   Renesmee Carlie Cullen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:53 am

Hey There! I'm Becca! How 'bout you?
[Rice Rice Baby]

Awesome name!! How long on the clock?
[13]

Cool! I'm thirteen. So, I've been rping for a while. How long have you?
[Bouts a year!]

Okay, so now I want to know about your character!! Change forms NOW! (:

What's your name?
His/her name is [Renesmee Carlie Cullen]

Awesome. but that's kindof long. Do they like to be called anything shorter?
[Ness/Nessie]

Ooh, that's better. So, how old are you?
[3/13]

Okay, so you are human?
[Hybrid]

So, you run with other people, right?
[The Cullens.]

Ooh, I like your hair! Is it natural?
[Yes. Its bronze hair. And shes tall for her age.]

You really seem nice (:
[Very peppy]

Where's the crib?
[With the Cullens]

Let's talk about you. Your life story?
[... You know Nessie's history]

Ohmygosh!! You look exactly like... what'stheirname??
[Bella Thorne]

Renesmee Carlie Cullen Nessie-and-Jacob-renesmee-carlie-cullen-6120044-206-524

Hey, Thanks! I'll let you know ASAP if you're accepted (:

ZOMG !!! I rule at RPing (: As you will find out…

[Chandler walked into the library, hoping to find a good book to read. She didn't know what type of books this library had, or what type of genre's this library had. She had hoped there were some fantasy books. She could easily get lost in a book, if the genre was fantasy. She hated non-fiction books, because they were about non-fictional stuff, such as sponges, who would wanna read about boring sponges? Definitely not Chandler, she prefered books, where the hero would rise, and defeat the cowardly villain. Or, books where the main character had to make a decision to save her life, or her friends, or just stuff that couldn't happen in real life. Life was too boring to read non-fiction books, and she knew that.

She walked into the non-fiction section. Of course they had a non-fiction library, what kind of school didn't have a non-fiction section in they're library? She browsed through the books, and she found one that spiked her interest. The colors of the book were dynamic, and the books cover had such good cover art. Chandler had to check this one out. However, she didn't know how it worked at Forks High, at her middle school, you would just walk up the counter, scan your card, and check out your book. She had no idea how it worked at Forks High, or any other high school for that matter. She was a freshman and it was all new to her. Everything about school was an emotional less black hole, of nerves.

Chandler walked to a random student, hoping they knew. "Hello." She said, trying not to make herself sound like a fool. She continued to talk, trying to sound like a professional. Freshman? How could a freshman be a professional? She had no idea, but she tried to make herself sound the least bit smart. "Excuse me, find sir or madam, do you have any idea how I check out a book here?" She hit her for-head right after she said that. She sounded like an idiot, and there was no stopping that. She just looked at the person, hoping they would answer her, before she ran off in silence. That would be presentable though. She was after all a freshman, and all kids went through this type of thing they're first year in high school. She even betted that person had went through it. However, she didn't know anything about him, or her. She was just asking a question. Everyone asked questions. Was she right? She had no idea.

Chandler had to clear her mind. She knew she was being a bit dramatic with all of her thoughts. breath, breath She thought to herself, taking deep breaths. She took a deep breath, then just stared at the person she was talking to. She was hoping for an answer soon enough.]

Okay, this AMAZING app was made by your AMAZING admin, Becca xD Plz to be letting me know if you use it on a different site x KTHNX !!!
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen   Renesmee Carlie Cullen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 am

ACCEPTED HONEHH x

WELCOME RICE RICE BABY X
You know what to do <3
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen   Renesmee Carlie Cullen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 am

RICE XD x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen   Renesmee Carlie Cullen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight meets Harry Potter :: Start :: Applications-
Jump to: